Your privacy & security
We respect and value your privacy and have outlined here how we make sure the information you submit remains safe and secure. Access Hair is committed to adhering to Australian privacy legislation in the way it collects, uses, secures and discloses personal information.
The information we collect
We lawfully collect personal information that is necessary for our business to function. The information we collect and hold will depend upon the products and services you request from us and may include:
- Information you provide us when you purchase goods or services. This information may include your name, address and contact details; and/or
- Information relating to communications between us.
The use of the facilities and services available through our website will determine the amount and type of information we collect. The only personal information we collect when you use our website is what you tell us about yourself, for example, by completing an online form when you request product information, or when you send us an email we will record your mail address.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect for the purpose disclosed at the time of collection or otherwise as set out in this Privacy Statement. We will not use your personal information for any other purpose without first seeking your consent, unless authorised or required by law.
Generally we will only use and disclose your personal information:
- To establish and maintain your relationship as a customer of Access Hair;
- To provide the products and services you have requested from Access Hair;
- To administer and manage those products and services;
- To answer your enquiry;
- To mailing systems and courier companies which organise delivery of the products you have purchased; and
- For direct marketing by email, if you at any time receive any communication from Access Hair which you would not like to receive, please contact us and we will remove your name from our mailing list.
Access to your personal information
In most cases, you can gain access to the personal information that Access Hair holds about you, subject to some exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to check or amend your contact details, please contact us. We will deal with all requests for access to personal information as quickly as possible.
Access Hair will take reasonable steps to keep secure any personal information which we hold and to keep this information accurate and up to date. Personal information is stored in a secure server or secure files.
Access Hair utilises Stripe and Paypal for secure payment processing.
If you would like any further information, or have any queries, problems or complaints in relation to anything, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.